This Disappears When Logged In

Frog Playing Ant Game!

Discussion in 'Amphibian Videos' started by mld, Jan 10, 2012.

1. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Serves the guy right. Teasing that poor hungry frog like that! LOL!

3. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I watched that a couple weeks ago it was so funny when frog grabbed his had lol. Bravo to the frog on the gaming :p

4. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

There is one with a bearded dragon too! It's funny when he gets bit, thats got to hurt!

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Maybe they can get the frog and the beardie in a play off to see who is the herp champ!
    The winner gets to chomp the guys thumb,...again!

6. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Ok I just watched the Beardie do it and he would totally win lol

7. maryelizabeth

maryelizabeth Elite Member

Thoes videos are so cute. All of my geckos seem to be really into touch screens too. Whenever my boyfriend is on his iPad, they will walk buy and put one finger on it, so as to mess everything he is doing up. My crested geckos love to stick to it and push lots of buttons. lol. He gets so annoyed.

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I seen another one, it was a chameleon and a smart phone, he was very angry/scared of it so I didn't feel comfortable adding that one.

But I like the frog and the bearded dragon one, but with me being bias that bearded dragons are smarter than a frog, I thought this frog was pretty smart. I love that the frog bit him afterwards :D

9. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

My frog nipper would prolly miss them.all lol he has such bad aim

10. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

After the first one the frog pauses as if he's thinking "okay, I nabbed the thing but I don't taste it..." Then he finally gets to chew on something at the end! I call that justice.