This Disappears When Logged In

Found a Goldmine of Tanks on Craigslist!

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by aromatherapykim, May 29, 2014.

1. aromatherapykim

aromatherapykim Elite Member

Found someone selling 2 55 gals and 4 20 gals +some lighting and accessories for only $25!
    I confirmed the price with them then told them I can pickup this weekend (waiting on an ok). I'm so excited about this find! I'll move my tortoise to a 55 gal which will leave me with
    1 55 gal
    1 40 gal
    4 20 gals

I'm so ready to fill some tanks :) I decided to go back to basics on 2 20 gal tanks and get a Leo pair in one and 5+ hermit crabs in another. The rest I don't know yet but I'm for sure excited! Any suggestions for what else would work would be great! The next few months will be full of new members at my apartment

2. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

before i buy anything i would get the set ups made and get the temps/humidity correct and everything before acquiring anything..... and be sure you can afford (feed, electricity, water, vet bills...ect) them first.......

3. aromatherapykim

aromatherapykim Elite Member

I understand all of that....I have 12 herps and am very aware of needs, bills, food, etc.
    Just looking for some ideas and suggestions from other keepers to see what they enjoy, it maybe something that hasn't come to my mind yet

4. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

maybe some fire belly toads or a pacman frog?