This Disappears When Logged In

Flying gecko

Discussion in 'Geckos - Other' started by boz673, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boz673

boz673 Member

flying gecko tips

I recently bought a flying gecko. i know the basic husbandry and care info about it and really dont expect any problems with him. However, if anyone has had experience with them and could give me any helpful hints about possible problems I might run into, I would appriciate it.
    boz673

2. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

I'm sorry that I can't help you out there, someone will be with you shortly for sure though! I just wanted to say "Hello!" and welcome you to Herp Center! Hope to see some pics soon! Thanks!

3. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Boz i usually use this site for caresheets, im almost positive it has one for flying geckos, they need a humid tropical environment, just like my cresteds, so if you need anyhelp setting something up let me know!
    -cf

4. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Hi Boz-

Also, the 2004 Annual Reptiles USA issue has a nice article on the Flying Gecko (Flying Geckos The ULTIMATE Pet Lizard).

Check that out too.

5. boz673

boz673 Member

gecko

Dominick,
    My subscription ran out for reptile magazine a while ago and i forgot to re-subscribe. So if you have a copy that you could scan and send me that article, or if you know a site that has it posted, it would really help. If not, that is ok, im going to go to a couple store and see if they have a copy there. Thank you all for your help.
    boz673

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.