This Disappears When Logged In

Finally!!

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus' started by Logan, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Logan

Logan Elite Member

SHE ATE!! Well, either that or the one roach in there with her ate more than half of a cap full of CGD... bet she wasn't eating because she was shedding. And, she's a different color now. She doesn't look purplish to me anymore.

2. CrazySnakeLady

CrazySnakeLady Elite Member

3. Logan

Logan Elite Member

She's got weird patterns/stripes on her sides too. Definitely didn't see those before. :)

4. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Okay. Got some pictures that actually show her color and side stripes!

And one of her after she climbed up my head.

Attached Files:

5. CrazySnakeLady

Haha, she's so pretty! She makes a perfect hair decoration.

6. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Yea.. for my balding BAAAAD hair cut head...

7. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Well, Pebbles is still little, but she started shedding for the 3rd time since we've had her last night. Guess she's growing!

8. CrazySnakeLady

Best way to tell is weigh them :) great to hear!

9. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Yeah. I've been meaning to order a scale, but every time I think about it I'm somewhere I can't. I'd be more likely to get one if I could find one in a store. Lol

10. CrazySnakeLady

Haha! I know the struggle. Always remember things when you can't get them, and forget them when you're at the right store!

11. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Yuuup. I have no idea where to get a scale locally. And I always think about it when I either only have cash and can't buy online or when I'm at work and can't use my phone, then forget by break...

12. BrownFoundling

BrownFoundling Established Member

A great place to get a gram scale is American Science and Surplus (sciplus.com). I know that doesn't help with the forgetting thing, but you could email yourself a reminder that you will spot when you are at home.

13. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Hmm.. that's a thought. So I just saw someone someplace else say that the Pangea fruit foods aren't a good option and that it needs to be Pangea complete. Got any idea what the difference is??

14. CrazySnakeLady

It appears that the complete is more of a well rounded diet than the other.

15. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Well, I looked at the difference between what I have and what I was looking at getting. What I'm ordering has more protein and has D3 in it .. which the pangea complete that I have doesn't have ...

16. Logan

Logan Elite Member

WOOOOT! Pebbles ate three roaches tonight. They were tiny. Might as well say newborn, but they were calcium d3 coated. Yay. Now she eats bugs!!! And she ate them off a plastic spoon!

17. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Also, just measured her finally. A whole 4inches. She really is just a baby!

18. CrazySnakeLady

19. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Three more tonight! And I was able to get a good enough picture of her sides tonight to show her patterning!

Attached Files:

BrownFoundling likes this.
  20. BrownFoundling

BrownFoundling Established Member

That is really cool. I am looking forward to the time when I can begin trying to interact with my little one. I think mine is about five inches long. Not as small as little Pebbles there, but still pretty young.