This Disappears When Logged In

Finally Got My Thermostat!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atroxus, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Atroxus

Atroxus Well-Known Member

Got my Herpstat 4 in the mail today when I got home. Now in the process of moving my under tank heaters onto it and getting them dialed in.

My leopard gecko Rey was first and is now resting on her temperature controlled hot spot. I am only doing one at a time though so I can remove the animal until I am certain the temp is exactly where I want it before putting them back in. Next is my other leopard gecko, and ball python enclosure. :)

The 4th control slot will be for the rack system that I paid for but am still waiting to have built/delivered.

Darkbird likes this.
  2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Herpstats are great products

3. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

Where did you buy it? Might be something I could use, I've got mine on so many stats it's becoming a mess.

4. Atroxus

I got mine from amazon.com.

5. Atroxus

My rack finally shipped today too after 6 weeks of waiting, I should have it by next weekend. It will hold up to 12 juvenile size ball pythons, or up to 6 sub-adults, or combinations of the two size tubs. Next on my list is incubator and either a pair of breeding weight BPs, or a male to go with the 2 females that I previously had been told were a boy and a girl. :) And it will be a race to see whether or not my female leopard gecko starts ovulating before I have a pair of snakes that are ready to breed. ;)

AmityReptiles likes this.