It sounds great and your rescue is great, but honestly I am the type to bring my herps to a licensed vet, with a good reputation. I don't feel like it's a safe to test and treat for parasites without seeing the Herp in question, weighing it and having the exact dose for him. Most people don't have a scale, and if they are not willing to go to a vet I doubt they would spend the money on a scale. What if there's more going on then parasites? What if he has an infection? Too many unknown circumstances for comfort.