This Disappears When Logged In

Fairwell

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by furryscaly, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

I got an email today stating that both my newts have died :( Something my brother did wrong withe either the housing or diet. Nobody's perfect, but that doesn't mean I can't be sad. They were some of my favorites. Newnewt I've had for several years, he was a rare find. A japanese fire-bellied newt, when most fire-bellieds in pet stores are chinese. Zooba was a little girl I just got last year. She was one of my first really dangerous pets, but she was a sweetie. Here's to you guys. May you rest in peace.

Newnewt ?-2005
    [​IMG]

Zooba ?-2005
    [​IMG]

2. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Oh Matt, I'm so sorry! :( It's hard to lose a pet, but even harder when it's two, and harder than that if you're away from them when it happened. Please know that I'm thinking of you and both of them!

3. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :(

4. venus

venus Founding Member

I'm so sorry Matt. They will be well taken care of in the herp heavens up above. (((hugs)))) :(

5. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Matt,,,,,hang in there buddy.....

6. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.*hugs* :(

7. esbat

esbat Reptile Rescue Premium Member

I'm sorry for your loss, Matt. Don't be too hard on your brother, he must feel terrible about it. Cheers to the good memories :) Take care.

8. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Thanks for all your kind words. I don't usually post when stuff like this happens, but these two were really close to me. I try not to be so hard on my brother. After all, he is the one feeding and cleaning up after my pets for me. I appreciate what he does, he just has a lapse of attention sometimes. He recently lost one of my lizards, so I decided to send him and my sis an inventory to be completed every week. They just started, and found out my newts have been dead in their enclosures for quite some time, just nobody noticed :( I still owe him a lot for all he's done, but I can't help feel bad too.

9. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

So sad Matt, our thoughts are with you.

10. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

sorry to hear about your newts :(..and justjust so you know my sis killed my 6 ft iguana last year that i had for 4 years...so youre not alone, i forgave her..eventually... sorry for your loss again

11. Ebone' Patton

Ebone' Patton Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that. I feel your pain my dog Gator died and I still haven't gotten over it.

12. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Awwww Matt...that's too bad....hopefully all the other pets are doing well....best wishes....Lyn

13. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

so sorry to hear. its hard to lose pets especially ones that are really close. :(

14. Debbie

Debbie Elite Member

Matt sorry to hear about your loss. They will always be remembered by someone who loved them alot. And don't be too hard on your brother, he tried to take care of them.

My thoughts are with you.

Debbie iggy Bam-Bam and Miss Zak

15. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

So sorry to hear about your newts Matt! It's really difficult to deal with things like that when you're away.
    I wish you a lot of strength.
    (PS I love that second pic!)

16. Padfoot

Padfoot Elite Member

I'm so sorry about your loss, Matt. 8( They were cuties, and lived a happy life with your. May they rest in peace.

17. topacelot

topacelot Elite Member

aww that's such a shame...sorry to hear

18. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

Matt....it's a hard thing to loose a pet....my thoughts are with you

19. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Awww

Im so sorry to hear about your newts :(

20. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

furryscaly,

Sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you!

Steven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.