This Disappears When Logged In

Fact Vs Fiction

Discussion in 'Herp Awareness' started by EriksExotics, Feb 18, 2014.

1. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

You stopped being relevant when you dodged all valid arguements.

In fact.. You stopped being relevant when you said you support animal abuse. You could easily be a part of PETA because once confronted about something, you dodge questions and change the subject. They like to do that when they kill animals and dump their bodies.

2. MorganLeFay

MorganLeFay Elite Member

Aaaargh, stop fighting! I don't think anyone here supports animal abuse. If they did, they probably wouldn't be a part of this community. We really shouldn't be fighting among each other, that's not what this place is for and it certainly doesn't help you get what you want in terms of pet ownership rights.
    Here's a great albeit sad website to check out if you haven't already:Peta Kills Animals

"84 percent of the animals PETA took in were killed within 24 hours" Yeah, they really love animals, don't they?

3. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

SnakeGuy, your basically provoking a moderator on this site. Thats probably a bad idea if you dont want to get banned.

Id hate to loose your contribution to this site over something as insane as a flame war with a mod....

4. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

Moderate, Elite Member or newb. I will not associate with anyone who supports animal abuse. I won't even be coming back to this thread so consider this arguement discontinued.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

ENOUGH!
    This is getting totally out of hand. If you want to have polite discussions and exchanges of ideas that's fine.
    But this personal attacking ends NOW!
    PERIOD!