This Disappears When Logged In

Extreme blue hog island!!!!

Discussion in 'Hog Island Boas' started by Sarandacotah, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Sarandacotah

Sarandacotah Well-Known Member

Before we got together, my boyfriend had this beauty. Due to unfortunate circumstances, he had to give Lan up to some friends. I have been interested in getting one, but I want it to be as close to this one as possible because my boyfriend really misses him. Does any one have any clue how this Hog could be so blue and where can I find one? I have searched a lot but I am not very knowledgeable on the subject. Thanks :) myboy02.jpg

2. thinkbig317

thinkbig317 Elite Member

WOW!!! That Hogg is AMAZING!!!!

3. Sarandacotah

I know!!! I wanna cry when I think of him! haha. I am going to continue searching until I find him or something resembling him (hoping for him) :)

4. thinkbig317

thinkbig317 Elite Member

My fingers are crossed for you! ;)

5. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

any chance he can get it back? haven't seen any like it so I will assume it was something different

6. Sarandacotah

Thank you! I feel like I am addicted to snakey sites trying to hunt him down :)

7. Sarandacotah

I am trying to get him to track him, but he (my bf) seems to be more of a talker than a doer haha. I guess I will just have to do it my self :p

8. Sarandacotah

I am starting to look into mixes too. Thinkin you may be right and he's a beautiful mutt.

9. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Not seen much blue in boas, I wouldn't give that guy up for nothing!

10. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

*picks jaw up off of floor*

I agree with Joey, you would have had to pry that guy from my cold, dead hands. Lol. I dunno what he is but I wish you luck in your endeavor!

11. Sarandacotah

Thank you guys :) I think I may be closer to the mystery :)

12. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

He's pretty!!!

13. dtstarke12

dtstarke12 New Member

Beautiful Hogg!

14. Sarandacotah

I did try to track him down with no such luck :( The person he gave him to got out of snakes a few months after :(((