This Disappears When Logged In

Excting New Addtions!

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Wyldrose, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

One of my favorite breeders sold off his collection so he can move and figure out where he needs to be in life.
    So he offered me his last 10 bps for an awesome deal and I couldn't say no. I will be offering a few for sale(with his permission of course) but the rest will stay with me!

Here are the keepers:

2013 female super pastel, Nova
    nova.jpg
    2013 female champagne, Bubbles
    bubbles.jpg
    2013 female phantom
    phantom.jpg
    2013 female Mojave
    mojave.jpg
    2013 female enchi
    enchi.jpg
    I don't have a picture but there is also a 2012 66% het clown female, I will have to find a visual clown male and test that one out :)

Possible keeper, the more I look at her the more I want her, I already have a male stinger bee.
    2013 female stinger bee
    stingerbee.jpg

2. Gaaaaaaaaaard

Gaaaaaaaaaard Elite Member

Awesome! I'm not typically a fan of the pastels but that one is colored really nice. Big fan of the stinger bee too, looks digital or pixelated.

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I like the super pastels, they seem to hang on to color longer, being a super every single baby she produces will be pastel. I think she will be bred to my stinger bee male.

Sting, my male stinger bee
    Sting.jpg

4. trappen

trappen Elite Member

AWESOME!! Man it is so hard for me to find good looking morphs here in Japan... and here you just get handed 10 how do you spell Jealous? TRAPPEN!!

5. Darkbird

Darkbird Moderator Staff Member

That stinger bee female's pretty ugly, you'd better just sell her to me;) Ok, seriously, nice load of pickups there. I never seem to have cash when those deals come up.

6. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

LOL isn't she just hideous?
    I didn't have the cash he wants for them(school supplies/fees/shoes etc x 4 is fun lol) but I have been a customer/friend for a couple years now and he trusts me. We set up a reasonable payment plan, he wanted them gone asap(his house needs some renos before he can list it) and I just built a new rack... lol He will get every penny he is owed, if the 4 I have listed for sale go he will get that money and it will go towards my debt.