This Disappears When Logged In

Eatin Some Fish! NOM NOM

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by cslammon, Jan 19, 2011.

1. cslammon

cslammon Elite Member

2. h20dragon2010

h20dragon2010 Elite Member

Great video of Yoshi! He looks so handsome. :)

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Awesome - I wish my CWD was a little more adventurous. As it is, most of the time, she is intimidated by crickets.

4. cslammon

cslammon Elite Member

Yoshi won't eat crickets like he used to =[

5. bucher70

bucher70 Elite Member

Yeah, my guy refuses them anymore also, I kind of hate him for it. There so easy to gut load, they eat everything. Oh well, gonna try roaches now.

6. Wraith

Wraith Elite Member

Thats awesome :) I can't wait to try feeder fish. My mother in law wants to stick some on an aquarium at my house. I wonder if she would notice a few missing lol. Looks like he finally busted you watching him towards the end there.

7. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

That is too cool! I love the way he gives you the stink eye at the end like "HEY I'M EATING HERE!" LMAO
    Have you had him from very young? He is fearless unlike mine was. She got scared of lots of little things but would follow me around the house! Go figure. What kind of fish is that?
    Did he finally eat that one in his mouth? lol

8. cslammon

cslammon Elite Member

I've had him since he was about 7 inches in total length. Hes about 27-30 inches now. (Just over a year I've had him). He is pretty fearless haha, Im not sure what fish they are, maybe minnows? And yeah haha, he demolished the one he was chewing at the end

9. cslammon

cslammon Elite Member

By the way, if you click 360p on the bottom right of the video, u can change the quality to 1080p or 720p. (720p is the quality my phone records video)

10. Brownman

Brownman Member

11. Moni

Moni Active Member

Very cool! Didn't know that they ate fish, but it makes sense lolz.

12. BlueCardinalArtist

BlueCardinalArtist Well-Known Member

thats awesome. my brothers fish keep having children. maybe he'll let me borrow one. he ate alot of fishes.

13. budhorse4

budhorse4 Well-Known Member

All I could think of while watching that was "Run! It's Godzirra!" XD

14. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

This is one of my favorite feeding video, Yoshi is enjoying them so much!

15. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Yoshi has GROWN. Great feeding vid!

16. cslammon

cslammon Elite Member

Thanks all =] I'll be sure to video some more

17. tiffers

tiffers Elite Member

Awesome vid make excited to feed my boys fish

18. rationalreasonz

rationalreasonz New Member

We're looking forward to feeding Wesker some fish, this video just made me want to go get some lol. Great feed video, thanks for the high quality too.

19. MojoLover

MojoLover Member

That was a super awesome video. My mojo is having a rough time eating lately and i'm thinking maybe he gets bored with crickets and worms and if i try fish he'll be excited to eat.

20. jstrange1888

jstrange1888 New Member

not sure how this works but wow great video if you are getting this I put them in his water bowl and he never even pays no mind I loved this my is also so very timid runs away and is very unsociable how do I get this to not squirm out of my hands again great video.