This Disappears When Logged In

Decisions...

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by Theyeti, May 17, 2014.

1. Theyeti

Theyeti Member

I'm going to Hamburg next month and can't figure out if I want a BRB or an ATB I've handled both and like both... I want something that's going to display nice and not hide all the time.. your inputs are welcome... This isn't going to be my first snake and I understand the care requirements of both and am capable of proper husbandry... Thanks in advance

2. Theyeti

Theyeti Member

Still no input? Whats up ?

3. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Be patient, those with experience in both of those species may not be on right now. Cant really help though, my answer would be to get another cage and get both. Both species are on my want list, but there's probably not too many species that aren't.

Karma Momma likes this.
  4. Theyeti

Theyeti Member

Thanks... I would love to get both but I don't really have enough room for both... I already have 5 cages and I have enough room for 1 more bigger cage... I need to start building enclosures soon tho

5. MrsSmith88

MrsSmith88 Member

I would definitely go with a tree boa. I would love one personally. They laze about on branches day and night so make wonderfull "show" pieces. Although I've heard they can be aggressive so aren't really the best playmates lol.

6. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I would go with atb but I have no hands on experience with either. I just personally find Brazilian rainbows unattractive honestly

7. Theyeti

Theyeti Member

Thanks for the feedback.. I've chosen the amazon, I'll post pics of its cage I've been working on for a week.. I've been really busy so it's going slow but should have it ready tonight or tommarro

8. Theyeti

Theyeti Member

the pic is under the aboreal section now since its an atb cage... check it out