This Disappears When Logged In

Daughter Update

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by schlegelbagel, May 4, 2010.

1. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

She's 6 months old now and walking (while holding onto my fingers of course). She's actually obsessed with walking and will go back and forth throughout the house for hours. My back hurts. She also loves sweet potatoes, playing her toy piano and Weasley the cat.

DSCN1145.jpg

0503001034.jpg

DSCN1176.jpg

DSCN1117.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Liz, she is beautiful! You are going to have your hands full when she figures out how to manage without holding onto you! :D

And tell Todd to give you some back massages!!!!

3. venus

venus Founding Member

I cant believe she is that old already!! She is such a cutie :D

4. MamaGwynn

MamaGwynn Elite Member

So cute! That's awesome that she's already figuring out how to walk.

5. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

She`s just beautiful Liz, and next she`ll be learning to ride a bike.... (Pedal not motor, that would be asking a little too much ).

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Walking? UH, OH! Thats when the REAL fun begins!
    She's a lttle doll Liz!
    Ya'll done GOOD!

7. schlegelbagel

I give it 2 more months and she is walking on her own. She's totally skipping crawling.

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

And then NOTHING on the 2ft from the floor level will be safe!
    Muhahahahahahahahhaah!

9. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Ahhh she's so pretty! I remember when Elizabeth was that young! Good memories! They are just so happy to be here. :)

10. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

I believe it! I skipped crawling all together as a baby and started walking early--of course not walking WELL, but walking! (it was especially exciting for my parents when they visited my grandmother's very much non-babysafe house! She has a step from tile to carpet, you would not believe how often I fell right on that corner, ouch!)

She's gorgeous! :) I love babies

11. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

She's beautiful Liz! Great pictures. I love babies too.

My first son loved Sweet Potatoes also, ate them a lot. Then his skin turned orange and the doctor said to stop feeding him so much. LOL True story!

Enjoy your time with her now. Soon you will be trained to bolt across a room to stop her melon from whacking a table as she stumbles. You nearly break your back trying to protect her and she looks at you like, "What's the problem? I got this." LOL!

12. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

She is cute liz. Come on now, who doesn't love Weasly!

13. missa6849

missa6849 Guest

Shes gorgeous! Oh boy its exciting that she is starting to walk, pretty soon she will be walking like a drunken sailor!

14. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I think Liz is trying to coax her into walking early because I happily offered free babysitting services once she could walk! :p I love it when they get that first bit of independence and..... take off!

But don't worry, even if it is a few months earlier than expected - the offer still stands (no pun intended!:rolleyes:)

15. schlegelbagel

Boy Stephanie, do I have YOU in mind ;)

16. Medium

Medium Elite Member

Congrats, is this your first?

17. schlegelbagel

Yes, this is my first, and she's grown even more. Hasn't started walking on her own yet, but sits up on her own and attempts at crawling. She gets about 4 steps and then stops. 8 months old now!

18. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

"My back hurts." That teeny tiny sentence hidden among the stories of your kid must be a cry for help? LOL
    Maybe your back won't hurt so much now that she is walking more.

She's a weed! growing fast. ADORABLE!

19. okiron

okiron Elite Member

Aww they grow up so fast don't they? Mine turned 17 months yesterday, it seems like he was just a newborn.

20. Medium

Medium Elite Member

Awe! The first is so special! I only had one myself, she learned to climb before she could walk...made me a nervous wreck mine did...LOL! It's the teen years that really mentally wear you out...or at least for me it was...they grow so fast. Mine is heading for College now, I can't believe where the time went!