This Disappears When Logged In

Custom Dumerils Monitor Enclosure!!

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by lizardhoarder139, Oct 20, 2014.

1. lizardhoarder139

lizardhoarder139 Elite Member

Hi guys, as some of you know I have been working on my Dumerils monitor enclosure for quite awhile and finally have time to post it :) it was finished in the middle of last week and I'm super excited about it. Akuma seems to love it as well :) let me know what you guys think!!

Attached Files:

2. Guitarkid905

Guitarkid905 Member

Very cool! i like the water bin, i use one for my water dragon easy to clean! Pretty monitor

3. lizardhoarder139

Thanks!!! It's took over 2 months to build so I'm super excited it's finished :) she loves that water tub lol she's in it right now as I type lol :p she loves that she can stretch out.
    And isnt she!! :D I love her to death. I haven't had her long, it looks like she's had a rough life before she came here. She has a nasty scar and is missing a couple inches of her tail.

4. Guitarkid905

Guitarkid905 Member

I miss having a monitor, I tried purchasing the runt of the little Savannah monitor but it didn't survive. I'd love a green tree down the road

5. lizardhoarder139

Aww yea I love savs, I'm getting one of those next.
    Green trees are gorgeous!

6. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I still need to make room for a Sav cage, and build the darn thing. would almost require an extension added to the house (which has been discussed)

Enclosure looks good! The only thing I would say is that I have a few cages with that kind of lock, and I haven't been impressed with them. They are kind of a pain.

7. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Yea those locks move around a lot. I have them. Too lazy to find something better.
    That's a nice size enclosure for him. He can probably almost sprint in there.
    Do you have that chipboard back waterproofed? If not mold will grow on it.

8. lizardhoarder139

Thanks!!
    Yes it is waterproofed :) the whole inside is.
    Yea i have already noticed some problems with the lock, but not to the point where i regret getting it, well not yet lol ;) its only been a week haha

9. Dca22anderson

Dca22anderson Established Member

Wow! That's awesome!! Great work!!

10. lizardhoarder139

11. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

12. lizardhoarder139

Oh thanks!!! That looks like a really good one. :) Ill have to keep that in mind for my next enclosure, and if this one bugs me too much lol

13. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Does it come with it's own glue or did you get your own?
    I've tried different glues to adhere knobs and such but they usually only last a few months.

14. Very nice!!!!!

15. lizardhoarder139