This Disappears When Logged In

Concerned Owner

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Cealym, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Cealym

Cealym New Member

Hello every one. I am the happy owner of a 4 and a half foot charcoal corn snake by the name of Radagast the brown. He's the 3rd snake iv ever owned and iv had him for little over a year now. Between him and the other two (twin albino corn snakes) iv never had issues feeding any of them. All of them have always been frozen/thawed fed. Iv live fed Radagast once and I didn't like it. But for the last 7 or so weeks Radagast is refusing to eat. So at first I thought he was getting ready to shed, and I was right and he did shed but that was a while ago. Iv also noticed that he has developed a small black mark on the tip of his nose. Iv checked over the rest of his body and have not found any other marks on him other then the one on his nose (picture below). Iv reached the point of concern but before I take him to a vet (the closest reptile vet being 3 hours away) I wanted to check here to see if anyone had any ideas I could try/use to get him to eat again as iv noticed he's starting to get thin. Please let me know your thoughts.

Cealym. image.jpeg image.jpeg