This Disappears When Logged In

Commercial Skinning from Reptile Adoption!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by caudalis_sa, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

you know me too well :p

2. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Yeah, but if I were to start something that would do this. I would kill them. Skins go for a lot of cash. Why do it illegal, when you can do it legal and make a killing? Heck you can stamp free range or something on it and they'll be all over it.

Heck I really don't care how most of my stuff is killed anyway. As long as my steak some what moo's on my plate then its good :) Then again most of my meat is from my uncles cows. Which are freaking stupid animals. Dang they are dumb. Like this calf i had to help with one time. Dumb thing wouldn't hold still for worm meds. So it got out and i still had ahold of the rope. I was able to get around its neck, at this point i was mad, so needless to say it got whacked several times from me. It stopped giving us problems then.

3. kcftlaud08

kcftlaud08 Elite Member

I don't comment often, but I feel the need to express the appreciation of being associated with people as twisted as myself. :)

4. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

well, it would be one way of at least attempting to eradicate an invasive species - though I would opt for humane killing, and I could certainly never do it myself.

Would that I could live in blissful ignorance, and pretend the problem doesn't exist, but it does, and there is no pretty solution - no matter what is done someone loses, or someone is angry.

April fools joke or not, it was food for thought.

I feel I let April fools pass me by this year - I usually do something, and this year, I just simply didn't have the time to get anything organized. My last day off was March 8th, so I have been running on fumes, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.