This Disappears When Logged In

Chondro Addiction

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by Liamgrin, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Liamgrin

Liamgrin New Member

hey guys,
    I'm new to the forum and i just thought id share some more pictures of my collection since who does not like looking at pictures right?
    for those who don't know me I'm from Toronto Canada and i am a chondro addict!
    i currently own 13 green tree pythons, two saltwater reef tanks a senegal parrot as well as lots of others.

for those of you on instagram you can follow me @liamgrinchondroaddict
    I'm you would like to inquire about my current breading projects for this year you can email me at liamgrin at

first is male KB-12-06 from fern x squeeze

male KB-12-08 from fern x squeeze

Biak male

Biak female named Caprica

sorong female named Arrowin

Male aru first green tree python, the one who started the addiction named G.T.P.

part of my snake room

a few of my hold backs from my Khaleesi x Drogo pairing from 2012

im hoping for 3 pairings this year here is what I'm working on

repeat pairing of khaleesi and drogo, both aru types I've seen lots of copulations fingers crossed for everything to work out.

have not seen much action from these two and might have to try another male
    female is a aru produced by khaleesi and drogo's first pairing male is a vinsky line by rico

and then this big girl who just gave me 27 eggs and one slug. (please excuse the crappy photo)
    sire was another aru type

1982165_10152038207732947_62915575_n.jpg 1669831_10152037410352947_965358899_o.jpg

eggs are now in the incubator and hatch date is around may 7th

finally a few other OT pictures of some of my animals and fish tanks!

let me know what you think and thanks for looking at my all my pictures!
  2. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

Welcome! Awesome collection!!

Is that a Thai Bamboo Rat Snake you have?
  3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Just gorgeous! Coincidentally another new member from canada was just as asking about a chondro breeder in the toronto area...You guys should get in touch with each other and see what deals you can make!
  4. Liamgrin

Liamgrin New Member

thanks everyone,
    yes it is a thai bamboo rat snake, i have a pair that should be ready to go next year.
    i actually found this forum from that member who contacted me via MVF forum, thanks tho!
  5. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I'm not really a colubrid guy but Bamboo rats are some sexy lil snakes
  6. sp1jp

sp1jp Member

Awesome! That first male is crazy! So excited for one of the Neo's from that pairing.
  7. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome to HC, its my goal to take over with chondro fans slowly :) nice collection and we need more chondro pics!
  8. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Wait...Joey hasnt spammed that forum with the awesomness of herpcenter? You had to find it out from a new guy?

JOEY!!! Why do you not love herpcenter? Are you ashamed to let the chondor people know you have other reptiles? Are we just a sleazy mistress to you?
  9. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Good one Tia! Lol still laughing, hey we all need a "sleazy mistress" every now and then lol!! I actually got them in touch so more of a match maker am I :)