This Disappears When Logged In

Childrens Python High Speed Camera Feeding

Discussion in 'Childrens Pythons' started by Sinlightened, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlightened

Sinlightened Elite Member

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

That`s a great little video clip! The snake`s obviously using it`s eyesight to catch the mouse, I`ll have to try that trick with my V. ornatus! Or did the owner have a mouse dangling over the snakes head before he threw one, because even before the mouse was thrown, the snake was looking up,
    but still a great catch!

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

our large boa occasionally catches her rats. When we open her cage on feeding day, she lunges out regardless, so we have taken to opening it, and backing up, and tossing the rat in. Once in a while she catches them. I don't have a video camera, or I'd give it a try.

The rest of the time she's a perfect darling.

4. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

That's awesome!!! My big burm Ramsesalmost caught his 4.75 lb rabbit last night when I fed him. He just barely missed it-boy he has a HUGE mouth. Lover to watch him when he yawns/realigns his jaws.

5. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Take a picture of that for us!

6. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

Thank you for sharing that. It is always a pleasure watching them in action.;)

7. agama3000

agama3000 Elite Member

it is always cool to me to see some thing I have never seen,and that is something unique

8. wgnelson

wgnelson Elite Member

Definitely using it's eyesight. Fast reaction also. Good catch on the action, camera and snake!

9. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Dragoness- If I have the camera on at the time he does it again, you can count on a picture. I will even try to get a close-up for you.

10. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Good, and don`t forget the "strike and hit" shot David, and as close up as possible, please!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.