This Disappears When Logged In

Caresheets on Phone App

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by CentriRitanni, Aug 5, 2012.

1. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

There may already be a way to do this that I can't figure out, but if possible, easy access to caresheets via the phone app would be helpful. In that situation where I'm trying to explain good husbandry to someone lacking, I'm having to google "herp center [animal] caresheet" to get to it.

So, if there is already a way to do it, could it be made a menu option or something? If not, same applies, of course.

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I cannot access the care sheet page either but I believe Rich had someone else write the app...maybe I should develop a new one...actually Nick said he wants to do it(free of charge of course) as long as he gets development credits lol

3. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

Another suggestion maybe make it easier to see pictures? They wont load on my phone

4. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

Probably should be a separate thread, but I personally disagree simply because I like that it doesn't auto-download all the pictures as it would use a lot more data. On my phone, clicking on the numbers will pop up a screen-sized picture.

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The current app won't disappear. The new app will just be in addition to the old one.

6. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Zoo med also has an app with some caresheets. If that helps in the meantime.

7. nikkistorms

nikkistorms Elite Member

I have an iPhone. I went to the website clicked on the care sheet and hit the little book down at the bottom, save to home screen. Name it what you want. Now when I need to access it I just click on the individual caresheet icon and it takes me right too it.