This Disappears When Logged In

Can Snakes Become Impacted?

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by TitoAndKatt, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

LOL No platinum here. I'm all natural :p

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

The more you read their response, the funnier it is!!!! I`m STILL laughing, aren`t you Steve???? :D:D:D

3. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

I about pee'd myself laughing when I read Greg's reply to your joking :D:D;)

4. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Someone told me he`s from the "South", I think it must be the way these people make themselves heard!! (otherwise, who`d listen???) Not sure if it was Merlin who told me that, but you watch him deny it, just like the last time!! ;):)

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! Merlin doesn't have to deny ANYTHING!:p
    Mainly because I make it a point never to say anything behind peoples' backs that I won't say to their faces!
    Of course even THAT leaves a lot of room!;)

6. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I'm blonde under the hair dye (I'm in denial about it really, but I'm not admitting that publicly)

7. Ace

Ace Elite Member

LMAO! It's all natural here too!

I hid it with dye for years, an old high school friend bumped into me and said that I looked great as a blonde and why hadn't I dyed it sooner! I told him that it was natural and he just shook his head and replied, "that explains a lot!"

8. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

I have proof she is blonde! She bit herself when I fed her last night! lmao No damage, don't worry. It was more the edge of her jaw or "lips" than actual teeth and she managed to untangle okay.

Hahaha Yes, I am all natural too and proud of it! My hair has gotten darker as I get older. It used to be the Perfect, almost platium but not quite, gold-blonde and now it is almost a dirty blonde, esp in the 9 months of winter we have here. Every day I see it get darker I feel more and more like crying... haha

9. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Is she blonde? (Referring to the snake not me! ;) ) haha Don't mind the lack of smile: it is hard to be happy when you are doing physics... ;) :p lmao

Attached Files:

10. Maya

Maya Elite Member

What do you think of Tiberius' color? my friends do comment that he is light, (I only paid $100 for him at the Herp show). He is just working at trying to get out, exploring every bit of the screen, what's up with him.

Attached Files:

11. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

maya, he's beautiful! he looks like a morph to me, but you'd have to check...

12. Maya

Maya Elite Member

Thanks Dragoness, He is supposedly a Pastel Ball, is that a morph? I really do need to read up more. What female would you suggest, if I were to want grandbabies.

13. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Hey Maya- Pastels are morphs and paying $100.00 is not a bad price. You can breed them with just about any other ball and come out with something nice but Mojaves, Albinos,Clowns,Cinnamons,Butters,Axanthics,Jungles and Pieds are all good looking mates for the person looking to get grandkids. Hope this helps, David

14. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi Maya, he`s definitely a "Platinum Blonde", just ask Steve, he knows all about these things!!! ( Don't ask Kitty-Katt, she`s hopeless with intelligent questions!!) ( She has some interesting "theories" for want of a better word, though...)

15. 1melissa3

1melissa3 Elite Member

ball python types. . .

((If I did this right)) Here is my male and female, I don't know what he is for certain, I think a pastel, and she is normal(?). Hopefully, they will mate later in the year. . .

Attached Files:

16. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Beautiful snakes!!

17. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

1melissa3- those are absolutely gorgeous animals. They will make amazing babies when the time comes.

When it happens be sure to post pics.

18. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Is Shiiva a blonde?

19. 1melissa3

1melissa3 Elite Member

:)Thank you!! I am blessed. . .:)

Attached Files:

20. bethany

bethany Elite Member

what a great pic of them snuggling. looks like you might get your mating wish melissa!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.