This Disappears When Logged In

Breeding Project Update!!!!!

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

No worries bro, I am sure you’ll be fine with whatever you do, just stay confident, you've done your research and prepared everything.

As for the possibility of your girl not producing, well that exist even with seasoned breeders. Last season I bred my first time female and she gave me a nice looking clutch with even more amazing odds. I'm sure the same will happen with your season.

Just remember me when the babies start hatching…I’ve been keeping an open slot for him/her since I knew this is was going to be the season and all..

2. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

Any news for us, Joey?

Are babies hatching yet? ;)

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Nothing good. Very slow process that could take months

4. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I am anxiously waiting :) Keep us posted

Are they still locking up and all that goodness?

5. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I may have to set up a chondro cage. Always wanted a 'green meany'

6. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Haven't caught any lockings recently but then again I've been super busy with work and life and barely check on them till time for cleaning or water. I hope I've missed some.... Later this week I'm looking to pull the male Biak out and this weekend I'll introduce the male calico I have ready. He may not look as nice as the Biak but has much more potential in the blood line.

Jen- think you jinxed me LOL. They normally are not bad but today during their water changes my Aru went nuts striking!!! It meant business too, good thing it's still small, no more talk of "green meany"s ;) I'll keep going with the breeding project but chondros are such a pain :(

7. Liamgrin

Liamgrin New Member

good luck with your pairing!