This Disappears When Logged In

Boy or Girl Bet?

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by uncertainsky, May 1, 2013.

?

male or female

1. Male

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Female

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Still too early to decide

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. uncertainsky

uncertainsky Elite Member

So me and my fiancé have a little bet going on whether our CWD is a male or female. She/he is only 5 inches STV so it's too early to tell yet but I figured I'd get input from you guys and gals. I'm voting on female, and hopefully I'll get out of pool cleaning for a month lol.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. Ultima78

Ultima78 Elite Member

I strongly think female.

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I agree female :)

4. cassicat4

cassicat4 Subscribed User Premium Member

Do you have a shot of the pores? Body-wise, it does resemble female, but seeing the pores can help as well.

5. PetMother

PetMother Elite Member

Can you get pictures of the underside? Otherwise, I say female.

6. RomanLA

RomanLA Elite Member

You can't really tell without checking the pores and the underside of the base of the tail. Everyone thinks mine is a female from pictures, but I'm the only one that has seen it up close and personal and I'm thinking male (although a very late bloomer). I was just joking with my wife yesterday that I should start taking online bets, in the form of 100 count pheonix worms sample packs! lol

7. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Based on the body and the fact that the crest hasnt developed at all yet I am thinking female as well.
    Everyone thought tai was a female at first but even at 5in svl he had a very small crest and it just turned out that Tai was a late bloomer.

8. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Actually at 5in svl a female dragon is sexually mature and the males are usually showing their manliness so It isnt too young to have the gender showing.