This Disappears When Logged In

Blue Tongues Everywhere

Discussion in 'Skinks' started by aromatherapykim, Aug 22, 2014.

1. aromatherapykim

aromatherapykim Elite Member

My reptile collection is pretty much all over the map...and then there's my skinks. I have a pair of blue tongues that will be bred next year and I'm very excited, it will be my first project. I also picked up a 3rd blue tongue last weekend and shes settling in nicely. Again just wanting to share :)

Attached Files:

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Moderator Staff Member

I miss having blue tongues. Normally so chill, just nice to have around.

3. aromatherapykim

aromatherapykim Elite Member

They're great. My pair are really chill, the male loves to take naps while being cradled by my boyfriend, my new little one is super huffy puffy so I've given her almost a week to settle in and tomorrow I'm gonna take her out for some bonding. I can't say enough good about these lizards

4. lizardhoarder139

lizardhoarder139 Elite Member

I love those guys, they remind me if a puppy. Well a calm puppy lol :p I've never had one before but they seem like great pets. And yours are beautiful and healthy! Good luck with your future breeding and your new girl :)

5. lisas

lisas Elite Member

Your blue-tongues are very nice-looking. I have one that looks a lot like the one in the first picture. I love them - mine is curious and active, plus I love watching him eat. He's pretty bold too - he'll walk right up to me.