This Disappears When Logged In

Big updates!!!

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by avagaddis, May 19, 2014.

1. avagaddis

avagaddis Well-Known Member

Hey everyone!

So i have some big updates to my reptile collection, and what better way to share them than HC?:)

First off..my Leopard Gecko..My neighbor has one too and hers was sick as well. She took it to the vet and got some prescription medicine and said she can take mine too. So i decided to make the choice to give up my Leo and give it to her. She got her to eat some more over the weekend, and his tail is looking a bit chunkier. :):):). She has them in separate tanks, don't worry..!:)

So my next update..I decided to put a few Fire Bellied Newts into my Leopard Gecko's old 15 gallon tank. So yesterday i went out and got 2 little tiny babies:) I have a floating land dock for them, lots of plants, rocks, etc. They're so cute, and ill post some pics of them later tonight! If anyone has any advice for Fire Bellied Newt Care, it would be greatly appreciated!:) Also i am feeding them brine shrimp and frozen bloodworms every other day. They're each about an inch and a half.

-Ava

2. avagaddis

avagaddis Well-Known Member

Also another quick update----

My leopard gecko is finally back to normal health again! My friend got him to eat some special food and he is all better:) Also, the newts are doing great! One of them has been eating like crazy so far, but the other one wont eat anything..Should I be worried?? I've only had them for 3 days so I don't know if I should be.

-Thanks!
    -Ava