This Disappears When Logged In

Been a Long Time......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lyn, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

I havent been here in a while, ok almost 2 years. I have had a lot of changes in that 2 years. I now live alone, eventually will be divorced, am working on having my animals come to live with me eventually. I spent a lot of years unhappy and now have found happiness. Glad to be back!

Lyn

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LYN! Its good to see you back.
    I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances but sometimes thats just the way things work.
    Been there,.... done that!
    I like the new 'do by the way!

3. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Welcome back. You may have been just a smidge before I joined but it always good to see someone come back.

4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Wow! I haven't seen you in forever! Welcome back! As you can see, things have changed a bit. lol

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Hi lyn! I have only been a member since early this year, but would like to say welcome back to the site.

6. okiron

okiron Elite Member

Welcome back to the site. I've seen your posts while reading the archives so it's nice to see you "in person".

7. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Thanks so much for the welcome backs. Merlin I figured new life, why not a new "do". And yes Rich, things have changed. I hope I can get back in the swing of giving advice. Though I do it at work all the time. I have given this web address to many in the last 2 1/2 years!