This Disappears When Logged In

Bearded Dragon Yellow Fungus?

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Erzuma, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Erzuma

Erzuma Member

Can someone please tell me if this is yellow fungus. His temps are right his enclosure is clean he gets bathed has no loss of appetite this just started showing up today he is in shed but for some reason has only shed his tail?

Attached Files:

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi, I don`t see anything unusual, can you crop the photo and zoom in?
    Just for the sake of asking, can you put a few photos up of the enclosure and give details of the conditions?

3. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

Maybe pics from a couple different angles? Is the beardies mouth opened in that pic or is his jaw deformed?

4. Erzuma

Erzuma Member

IMG-20171007-WA0010.jpeg IMG-20171006-WA0005.jpeg

Attached Files:

5. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi again, I still cannot see anything unusual, it looks like normal colouration to me?
    Can you show the whole enclosure and give details of the conditions including ambient and basking surface temps, humidity range and how you measure all those? It`s important to have as much iformation about the husbandry as possible.

6. Erzuma

Erzuma Member

The temp strips are what I have right now I just ordered better temp and humidity gauges. His basking spot stay anywhere between 100-105 his in area is 80-85 his humidity is 20-30. He's in a 20 gallon glass tank (a zoomed bundle tank set) with carpet and plastic decorations I clean it once a week. Give me as much feedback as possible this is my first beardie and I've already fallen in love with him and I'm ready to do anything I can to keep him happy and healthy

Attached Files:

7. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

I see what you mean with the yellow nose. Really very difficult to identify this either way though, is the yellow area crusty or rough and irregular? If you think it's yellow skin disease a vet is your best bet...

8. Erzuma

Erzuma Member

No it's not crusty or rough it actually looks like it's fading a bit mauve ours just cause he's shedding

9. Erzuma

Erzuma Member

Maybe its*

10. Dragonmum

Dragonmum Active Member

Hi there that looks like natural colour coming through, he looks like a baby if so his temps need to be a tad higher 110 , no red lights a strip UVB light. Is the screen in the way of the UV light if so you need to cut a hole so he gets lots of UV