This Disappears When Logged In

Bad Publicity about Hots

Discussion in 'Herp Awareness' started by Microscope Jockey, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microscope Jockey

Microscope Jockey Elite Member

2. venus

venus Founding Member

Wow, thanks for sharing MJ. I wonder how the Cobra got out. That is a real scarry thought. My mother always teases me that my snakes are going to get out and squeeze me to death. They have gotten out a few times, but now I duct taped the lid shut. LOL

3. Microscope Jockey

I personally thought the bit about it getting out and biting a sleepng teenager was a bit fishy. Not that the aforementioned scenerio is beyond the realm of possibility but I was a teenager not too long ago so there are other scenerios I can imagine. I also thought it sounded like the owner was one of those souls who is ft to keep hots and I didn't like the way the newspaper made a big deal of pointing out that an entire room was devoted to reptiles at the home of the owner and the victim. The way it was phrased was kind of sensational tryng to make having a reptile room sound freaky or something.

On an aside my mom actually beleives that my ball python (she doesn't know about the OTHER ball python and the four other snakes including the huge boa) will get out and squeeze me to death!

4. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

I hope the makes it ok, but yeah, it really ed me off the way they make the snake out to be the bad guy. Like it broke out of its cage just to hunt down and bite the while she slept :mad: Gimme a break.

Oh yeah, I forgot. These computers edit out lots of words, including "jee eye are ell" :rolleyes:

5. MoLdYpOtAtOe

MoLdYpOtAtOe Elite Member

That is too bad, but they are responsible for how the snake escaped.

6. Microscope Jockey

I was implying that it may or may not have "escaped".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.