This Disappears When Logged In

Baby Dragon Pictures-cuteness Warning

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Runningmom, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Angel seems to be getting used to her house. image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a little video too:)

2. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

o now I got to add my initial little ones pic :p
    1t0b42.jpg 5 so far @20more to go
    vpzwb4.jpg first to hatch with a heart on his head

Attached Files:

3. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

That's A LOT of cuteness. :). I like the heart on my head baby :) they are all so darn adorable.

4. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

5. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

6. Deadmanjn

Deadmanjn Elite Member

I love that log its in the shape of a turtle head I had to do a double take on the first pic of it cause i thought it was a giant beardie yours was on top of lol my babies are still in the Tupperware box till they start to eat then ill move them to there bigger home tank. and so far the 5 almost all have the same heart pattern on their head just a little different and I got 20 more left to hatch should be within the week I hope

7. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Awesome!

The log is a piece of driftwood. I stuck it in the oven for awhile. The other thing is a fake piece of resin or plastic or something I bought from the pet store. That is the funky shaped one. She likes both. But today she's hanging out in the plants like she's a tree dweller. Lol. Maybe she feels safe in it. Like she is sort of concealed in the leaves. It's a fake bamboo leaf plant thing. I know the decor is more tropical than desert but oh well.

8. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

So I took her outside for a bit to get some sun. I had her in a bowl because I am trying to limit holding her. Just a little at a time for now. :) I think she liked the sun. :) she has not eaten for me at all yet. I figure a couple days is ok. I hope she does eat soon though.

9. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Super cute babies!!! Sugar shock from all the sweet pics!! Keep 'em coming!!!!!

10. mayhmmaydn

mayhmmaydn Elite Member

I have had to start catching the baby dubia with tweezers and holding them where the babies see them to feed them. Its the only way I can make sure they are all eating. They still have free range dubia in the tank but at least a few times a day im making sure they have all had some. Im also suplimenting them with a little reptiboost to help their energy and vitamin intake. Some will nibble on the veggies but more just go over to the bowl and poop In it. lol they run thru the water but don't drink from it unless I press their little heads down into it. I let go immediately sheesh.. not trying to drown them. Most of them go hey.. that water! and drink.. then run thru it a few times . If they poop it gets cleaned out and more is replaced. I still mist them several times a day. I wait till a little later in the evening for the reptiboost afterwards we get more misting to clean off. They seem to be thriving well. You might want to try the capture of the prey for her. see if that gets her attention. May

11. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

image.jpg
    Ok not babies but I thought the picture was funny because it looks like the lunch ables and Pepsi are in the cricket container. They aren't lol. I put a yellow squash slice and escarole and endive and a piece of strawberry in with the cricket quencher and the orange diet thing. I figured I would try them. They say it is "complete" nutrition but I put in some other foods in there. And I know strawberries are a once in awhile foods. :). I may try some carrot for the crickets tomorrow.

I put the container with the crickets inside the tank. I figure it is safe from my kids there. Lol. I hope it isn't too hot in there.

May thanks for the advice. I will probably try Dubia later. I figured crickets are easy to run to store and get.

How do you keep your Dubia?

The store had superworms but for adult bearded dragons.

12. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    These are some I took today.

image.jpg
    The enclosure