This Disappears When Logged In

Argus Feeding

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by MDFMONITOR, Oct 5, 2014.

1. MDFMONITOR

MDFMONITOR Elite Member

Lenny doing a bit of running & jumping! i have to be very careful hanging my hand over with the camcorder & those short tongs! he's jumping over 3 foot easily as you can see.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXw-dT9Kd8g

2. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Wow. That is so cool. Not for the faint of heart either!

3. lizardhoarder139

lizardhoarder139 Elite Member

Omg I love that haha :) I can't wait tell my dumerils is that confident with feeding.

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice. He just keeps growing the little monster.
    Food bill getting bigger too.

5. Darkbird

Darkbird Moderator Staff Member

Wow dude, watch your face or you'll have him trying to hang from your nose. He'll be making the jump to get through those doors soon.

6. MDFMONITOR

MDFMONITOR Elite Member

As the long term monitor nuts know Argus are insane when it comes to feeding! the film was alot more shaky than in the film clip to start, i was watching my fingers & everything else very closely, that's why there was a delay fixing on Lenny!

Those jumps are about 40" off the floor & he did 7 of them one after another, chicks/fish are the main diet nowadays & i throw a rat in about every 3rd feed and insects on & off, still takes crickets & locusts.

I thought we'd seen his final growth spurt at 4 foot, can't be far off 66" now & he's two around Dec 16th & still going for it, is there any 6 footers around?? can they get that big?

7. Darkbird

Darkbird Moderator Staff Member

No idea where they max out at, but I'm a bit jealous of you. Looks like he's a ball to work with.

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

As long as you keep your fingers clear!