This Disappears When Logged In

Argentines And Dumerils

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by dcboas, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcboas

dcboas Elite Member

They are on my wish list.Then again just about any boa is.I am trying to get a digital camera to post some pics soon. :D

2. Todd

Todd Elite Member

Im with you all the way. Im a HUGE boa fan! I'm really interested in the Nicaraguan (bc they come in so many colors) and the Guyanan, for sure.

3. dcboas

dcboas Elite Member

I was looking at a dum at the local pet store but it was sold a few days ago.Then I found out it went to someone that had recently bought a burm and then it died,so he got another,made me sick.I think I would rather find one looking for a good home (hint hint) I already have a tank set up and ready,if not big enough I have larger tanks or can build to suit.

4. Stratusfaction

Stratusfaction Active Member

dcboas,

Did you check out Petwarehouse near you in Jacksonville? If I was to get a ball python like I plan on doing, that'd be the place where I'd get a herp from without a doubt. My friend in Jacksonville has a dumeril and he got it from Pet Warehouse.

-David

PS-- dcboas, I was just talking to my girlfriend about my friend in Jacksonville who owns the dumeril's boa, and she told me that there is one here in New Bern in the pet store for sell. I guess I just didn't think of it but then she told me and I was like, "oh yeah that's right!" I just thought I should tell you.

5. Todd

Todd Elite Member

Hey DCboas, put a post in the snake classifieds for your Burm!

6. dcboas

dcboas Elite Member

Nothing against the pet stores but I think I will try to adopt or get one at the next show.Strat you wouldnt believe the selection of bps that will be at the Raliegh show.I have gotten two from there before.Oh and I dont want a burm, I am in no way set up for something that big.I do like them especialy the albinos but not right now :)

7. Stratusfaction

Stratusfaction Active Member

dcboas,

Trust me I know what you're saying. I really hope that I can make it to the Raleigh show. :D My main concern first and foremost is finding a proper set-up I was thinking 3x2x1 for a ball python.

-David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.