This Disappears When Logged In

Argentine Boa Cage

Discussion in 'General Construction' started by Ofsthun, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Here's some pictures of the Cage I'm building for my Argentine Boas. It's going to have a center wall of Plexiglass so they can see eachother all the time but when I want them together I can remove the wall and they have a huge cage. I just decided last night to make it a raised floor so I can heat one section of each side and the other can be cool so they Thermoregulate when the Heat lamp is off at night. I'll have some updates in 2 weeks when I get the money to finish it completely.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll post a few more pictures when I get teh other side finished tonight!!!

2. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Finished

Well I finished the floor part and I still have to do the center rail for the plexi. the double rails along the front edge are for the huge sliding plexi doors!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for checking out my project!!!

3. jshrad

jshrad Elite Member

Nice cage. Correct me if I am wrong, but don't argentine boas need more floor space than 3'x2'?

4. Ofsthun

Ofsthun Elite Member

Yes but I'm going to have the cave on the floor and the water pond on top of the cave and a shelf up high so it'll be a hot upper area and a cool lower area. But when I want them to be together they'll have all of it because I can take the center wall out.

5. jshrad

jshrad Elite Member

Ohhh, nice lookin cage. Update us when its finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.