This Disappears When Logged In

And They're Off!

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by Dogboa, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

This will be the second pairing of these two northerns and marks the begining of our breeding projects for '05. The male is going to split duty between Velvet and our other breeding size northern female. Sorry about the pic quality but I didn't want to disturb them.

Dogboa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Beautiful snakes as always! Good luck with the breeding projects of '05, wish we could have some of those babies, your snakes are gorgeous! :)

3. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

I was wondering what your snakes have been up to! LOL
    Good luck for '05!!

4. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

Thanks folks!,
    Hey Bitis do you use the "reptilecrazy" forum in the UK?

Jem, It is now Day 143 for my expectant mom.

Dogboa

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Beautiful snakes. I have one of those on my wish list.

6. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Hey Dog Boa

I'm Bitis G's partner...I some times use Rep crazy..I use livefood.co.uk forum more though, why do you ask?

Stunning snakes as ever, one of my faves! Good luck with the 05 projects!

Ours got under way yesterday as we walked in on our Dumerils doing the bad thing :D

7. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Congratulations to all the snakes!!
    I love the looks of those Emerald Tree Boas, just a bit afraid of their huge fangs... Are they really as nasty as their reputation?
    The next snake I get will be some type of arboreal species... I'd like to see my snakes more during the day!!!!!

8. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

Hey Joe,
    I had joined that site hoping to run into some other emerald enthusiasts but it seems to be pretty slow in the arboreals forum there. I know some folks in the UK who are into arboreals, but can't seem to touch base with them on that particular site. Maybe I'll check out that site you mentioned. Good luck with the Dums project as they are pretty cool ground pounders. ;)

Hey Blackjack,
    I'm sure that there are individual animals that have sour dispositions but I haven't found one yet. Emeralds are definitely not a "pet" snake that will tolerate extended handling and I sure as heck would never consider putting any body parts in cages after dark!LOL

Dogboa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.