Been a while since I started but here's a complete rundown. The background I started last summer (wow) It's in this thread. http://www.herpcenter.com/general-construction/38321-new-rockwall.html This is the base cabinet. Cut out to fit the rubbermaid container which seemed a good idea at the time. But was not. That will come later. You can see my new drill, part of a Dewalt 20 volt lithium ion set SWEEET. Bought as I was renovating the bathroom. Comes in real handy for reptile projects as well. The front center panel is removeable for taking out the container if needed later. As well the height in between is adjustable in case I modify it at a later time with a different substrate container. I reinforced the container laterally as I knew the substrate would bow out the sides. I setup the heat pad underneath the substrate container. With a digital probe for readout. I also put spacers underneath so the weight would not sit on the heatpad and pinch it. Unfortunately the container really sagged. Which was something I had not counted on as the bottom was quite rigid. So I had to seal the gap with spray foam as my attempts at shimming it up did not work. There was just too much weight. I pulled out the heat pad and attached it to the side. This is the heatpad opened up. I needed a stitch killer(we'll call it that, it's more manly) to cut all the stitches that held the wires down. There was a ton of them. Took quite a while. Then I attached them to the sides. Spacing so none were touching, then covered with foil tape. Note that this is still a work in progress. It is wired to a rheostat for control but not sure how it will work yet. With the top set on. I then tried to organize all the wires (I said tried) Thanks to a member here (Vers) for the idea of a false panel for timers and what not. I set up my basking lights on swag lamp fixtures from the bathroom reno. See, they can serve a purpose. I have them on hooks so I can adjust height or move them anywhere in the enclosure if the need arises. A controlled heat emitter to keep the minimum cool end temps. Furnished, setup and inhabited. Although with the larger enclosure now. One is missing. Likely burrowed somewhere.