This Disappears When Logged In

Acadia Lighting

Discussion in 'Habitat Lighting' started by jweiner, Feb 26, 2014.

1. jweiner

jweiner Elite Member

Light Your Reptiles has been out of stock on most of these fixtures for a very long time. Is there any other source for these?

2. epictreasure

epictreasure Elite Member

I don't know how long you can wait for the lights from them, but I messaged the site and depending on what size you want, the 24 and 36 double should be in around march 14. One of the 48 quad fixtures is in stock currently.

3. jweiner

jweiner Elite Member

Interesting. The owner keeps pushing the date further back every time I contact him. I just don't know what to believe anymore. I'm looking for the T5 36" dual fixture. Maye I'll wait a couple more weeks. I don't even know if there's an alternative out there.

4. epictreasure

epictreasure Elite Member

Home depot has some dual fixtures but I dont know about the size and most of them dont have reflectors. And you would still have to order zoo med or arcadia bulbs.
    I know its not much help, but that is all I can think of.

5. jarich

jarich Elite Member

Its a problem with the brand (Arcadia), not Light Your Reptiles. They havent been able to produce enough to keep up with demand. I know there was a large shipment that they finally got out, but as they are based in England, those shops get first pick. Hopefully some will make it over our way. LYR will be the first company over here to get them when that does happen.

6. jweiner

jweiner Elite Member

Great News!!! (I hope) - LightYourReptiles is now accepting pre-orders for most of their H.O. fixtures. They are anticipating them being available by mid-March!!!