This Disappears When Logged In

A New OUTDOOR Buddy!!

Discussion in 'Toads' started by Kazooguyz2, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Hey guys and gals- I just had to post a couple of pics of my new outdoor buddy!! Discovered him/her while outside watering my garden. He/she was on the patio and I decided to move him/her back to the yard. Was told by better half NOT to make this one an indoor buddy, go figure!!

Attached Files:

2. skelegirl

skelegirl Member

COOL! You obviously have way cooler yard-buddies in the midwest than we do in the Pacific North West. I'm lucky if I step on a slug!

3. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Ha ha, I hear ya, lol. I live in the pacific northwest too, but hey, lets not forget the snails too,lol.

Seriously though I get some kind of frog in my pond in the summer, they are little green things that make a lot of noise! They are always on the lily pads, I don't think they swim in the pond or they would be dinner. When I see them again I will try and get pics.

Oh, let's not forget the racoons here in the Pacific Northwest, I get a ton of those and they wreak havoc on my pond!

4. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

Ya we never get anything cool in our back yards! :(

5. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Hey at least those of you on the west side of the state have snails!

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

That's a neat little toad. If you want him to hang around, go out and get a "toad abode" and he will live in it. Its like an upside down terra cotta pot with a little door in it. Place it in the shade, like under a bush and you will find a new summer long friend.

:)

7. venus

venus Founding Member

Cute find, congrats.

8. Annababe

Annababe Elite Member

Your buddy looks very well fed too...................what kind of bugs hang around?

9. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Would assume crickets, roly-poly bugs, earthworms, etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.