This Disappears When Logged In

A few milks

Discussion in 'Colubrids *General*' started by Amelia, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

One of our albino hondurans, and a normal.
    [​IMG]

And one of our albino nelsons.
    [​IMG]

2. Ryan

Ryan Elite Member

how r their temperments

3. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

A lot of the milks, and other colubrids here are fine once they are out, some can be a little testy when getting picked up, but are usually quite calm once they are out and being handled.

4. Ryan

Ryan Elite Member

how much for them?

5. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

No adult animals are for sale. I would prefer that any questions reguarding the sales of any animal through me be personally sent to me. Further info will then be given.

6. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

wow! i love them! they're so beautiful. what great colors! thanks for the pics. :D

7. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

WOW,what beautiful snakes!
    I just noticed that I posted all my threads about my sinaloan under "kingsnakes" lol!
    Sorry about that.

8. lucylou432

lucylou432 Member

they look really nice - have you ever had any problems when you put them together as in the first pic?

9. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Beautiful! :)

10. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Just for the record you should not house milksnakes together. They, like their relatives the kingsnakes, are known to be snake eaters.

11. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

For all who are commenting on them being housed together, the only reason that anything here is house together at this moment is only because they are still breeding. Other than that they are kept in separate containers, and are separated for feeding purposes throughout the breeding season. Any snake can become cannibalistic towards another snake in the same enclosure, for different reasons, or just kill the other.

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Agreed! However certain species do have more of a tendency to eat other snakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.