This Disappears When Logged In

20lb Common Boa Up for Adoption

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Schwing, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Schwing

Schwing Member

I'm fostering a huge common boa for the Minnesota Herpetological Society, and it seems as if boas just aren't getting adopted these days so I'm reaching out to you guys!

She's SUPER friendly, although we know nothing about her as she was just dropped off with a club member a couple days before I took her. Just shed, no health issues, eating F/T large rats (though could be put on guinea pigs. All we have right now are rats). Approximately 7 feet long.

Pickup only in Wisconsin or Minnesota. We ask a $5 donation to the Herp Society to adopt this boa, and highly suggest signing up to be a member ($20 for a full year membership) too if you adopt her. Thank you!

Please don't send me questions about her age, gender, life history, as we literally know NOTHING about her other than she's a friendly, seemingly healthy big boy/girl.

PART_1399133485512_20140503_111038.jpg
    PART_1399133480640_20140503_111027.jpg

2. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Nice enough looking that's for sure :)

3. MrsSmith88

MrsSmith88 Member

Share this on redtailboas.com please!

4. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

Too bad you don't ship and don't have a history on her.. she's gorgeous! Make sure this great snake goes to an equally great home

5. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Wow she is awesome! I hope you can find a fantastic home for her. My first thought when I read your post was "I used to live in Wisconsin, does that count?" Lol