I will make them numbered,
1) Would an ExoTerra that is (HxWxD) 24x18x18(inches) ok to house a Whites Tree Frog in and if so how many?
2)What would be the best substrate for them: Sphagnum moss, coco fiber, eco earth. If I wanted plants could I mix in soil?
3) Can I have live plants?
4) Can I have a waterfall, fogger and rain system(to eliminate misting, or would the fogger and waterfall keep humidity high enough?) in the tank with a pool? I would use egg crate, pvc pipe, a powerhead, and of course a fogger.It would be a small pool just to drink from and soak in.
5) Could I make the background out of "Great Stuff" And foam sheets? How long for "Great Stuff" to cure and be safe for the frogs?
6) Do they need a UVB light?
7) What lights do you recommend for basking and viewing at night?
8)Can they eat fruit and veggies?
9) Is a screen top ok for the enclosure or should I make a wood/glass one?
10)Do they need a lot of ventilation?
Please don't post a link to a caresheet, I want an opinion of someone who owns them. Thank you