This Disappears When Logged In

Zoo pics again

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by BlackJack, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Here are some more pics of the reptiles at the Basel Zoo, in Switzerland:
    Closeup of the Burmese python who just shed:
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    One on my wish-list: a Chinese Water Dragon:
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. BlackJack

Two more

Here is the Jemen Chameleon: usually VERY hard to spot... this was taken with a digital zoom because he was very high up and far away, but we found him this time! :p
    [​IMG][/IMG]

And here's an odd one: a Pinecone Skink (It lives in the same enclosure as the Bearded Dragons.)
    [​IMG]

3. iturnrocks

iturnrocks Elite Member

nice colors

4. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Great pictures Andrea - you really are a wonderful photographer. I love the close up of the Burm :)

5. BlackJack

Thanks, but this time the credit goes to Martin and his Sony Cybershot camera -- I just sort and upload them!

6. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

LOL :D Aha so he's the photographer! Well, excellent pics all the same, you've made me want to visit the zoo now!! :D

7. BlackJack

Well, a lot of the pics I post here were taken by me, sometimes using my tiny Minolta DimageXt and sometimes using his wonderful Sony. But today I got him to go with me to the zoo first thing in the morning... it was brilliant! I could just point stuff out and ask him to take pics for me... how spoiled can you get!! :D

8. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

LOL Andrea, great pics, the chinese water dargon and Cham are gorgeous colors, I love the close up of the burm too :D I haven't been to a zoo since I was about 10 :( might go this summer though :D

9. venus

venus Founding Member

Great pics Andrea as usual. I too love the Burm, looks like hes just lying thinking.."Hum, Whens my next meal"...Awesome.

10. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

love the pics. the burm is great and i really like the water dragon. its great how the skink's tail looks so much like his head. :)

11. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Great shots, I love that little skink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.