This Disappears When Logged In

Ziggy!

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by dcluver04, Dec 27, 2012.

1. dcluver04

dcluver04 Active Member

I bought my first ball python today. His name is Ziggy Stardust, Ziggy or Ziggs for short.:)
    IMAG0075_zps178877a2.jpg
    IMAG0079_zps95801f87.jpg
    When I handle him I will take more pics.:)

Attached Files:

2. dcluver04

dcluver04 Active Member

OK I have a dumb question. I am a baby and still like sleeping with the lights and tv on. How much would this bother my snake? I can turn the light closer to him off and my tv will shut off automatically.

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

It would do better having a full night cycle (darkness). Perhaps you could cover the enclosure with something black while your lights are on, congrast on the new guy by the way!

4. dcluver04

dcluver04 Active Member

I have been crying all morning but I am gonna have to take him back to the pet store. I just don't think I can care for him the way he needs. Can't really explain right now but I just hope he goes to a better home.:(

5. Loucifer

Loucifer Member

What's the problem?

6. williamweir10

williamweir10 Elite Member

Any updates?

7. dcluver04

dcluver04 Active Member

I had problems sleeping in the same room as him. I knew I wasn't giving him a good photo period, and his size intimaded me. I feel awful but I want him to go to someone who can handle him every day and give him the things he needs to stay healthy. Not to mention my life is really hectic right now. My consider another, smaller snake in the near future.

8. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Yeah the size can be intimidating at first. Maybe if you start with a smaller snake like a corn or king then you could gradually work up to larger.

9. dcluver04

dcluver04 Active Member

That is what I am thinking.

10. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

That's what I am gonna do once I whittle my collection down some.