This Disappears When Logged In

Your Herp Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ninjaguy1987, Dec 28, 2010.

1. YellowOctopus

YellowOctopus Elite Member

Ooo that's quite the question...

In order I have them planned:

Frilled dragon
    Yellow ackie monitor
    Timor monitor
    Western hognose snake
    Red tail boa
    Iranian monitor (if only they weren't crazy endangered...)

2. warneri

warneri Elite Member

oh i also forgot blue tongue skink and albino burm

3. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

Haha, people need to stop posting in this topic! They keep making me realize how awesome all of these animals are..

There is only so much room in a home! We can't have them all..so why is it so hard to choose which ones? Heheh!

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I hear you, I would also like a blue tongue skink!:confused:

5. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

A FIRE SKINK!!!!! Well that is first on my list. I also want some poison dart frogs and a red phase beardie which I may be getting in a few weeks. I saw someone mentioned a kamodo dragon, my girlfriend really wants one. She also wants a blue tongued skink and crested geckos. But the list is in all reality much bigger then that. And as far as people in the house not wanting them, my fiancee and I live in her parents house and we have plenty of animals, they even said I could make part of the basement a fish room. We never ask, we just show up with them, and when her parents make a big stink, she makes a bigger stink. That works for us, but I would not advise it to everyone. LOL. And she is the one that got me into herps, she likes to rescue them. (Which I don't mind.:))

6. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

Red Eyed Crocodile Skink
    Argentine Tegu
    Reverse Stripe California Kinkgsnake
    Tokay Gecko
    Woma Python
    and
    Mali Uromastyx

7. puzzlebean

puzzlebean Elite Member

I always wanted an African Fat-Tailed Gecko and a Ball Python. I have the AFT, and we just got a Corn Snake...and I have grown to really really want a Bearded Dragon.

So I guess my current wish list is a Ball Python and a Bearded Dragon. Those will have to wait until we get a house, though. Our apartment is too much of a zoo already! To be honest, I am super surprised my bf even condoned me springing for the Corn!

8. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

In no particular order - I HAVE been chipping away at my wish list, and with my move soon, I will shortly have the opportunity to chip away at it some more. We have a lot of cage building planned for after we move. a LOT. So, I want:

Mangrove Snake
    White-Lipped Python
    Boelen's Python
    Sunbeam Snake
    Green Tree Python
    Sunglow Boa
    Viper Boa
    Peach Throat Monitor

Those are highest on my wish list. The rest of it can be summed up as "One of everything, or maybe two."

9. HsHrt101

HsHrt101 New Member

Right now I have:
    two breeding Bearded Dragons
    one scorpion (who had the stupidity to choose my house to enter!)
    one horny toad who followed me into work three years ago
    five rescued dogs

What I want to do is sell my female Bearded Dragon, and get a couple more horny toads so they might breed and I can help re-populate them here in Tucson. When I was a kid, I saw them all the time...now I never see any (except for my charlie, who has grown from the size of a quarter to about three inches now!)

10. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

My "SHORT" list:
    Breeding pair of blue eyed leucistic ball pythons, breeding pair black eyed leucistic ball python, breeding pair snow ball pythons, breeding pair of snow boas, breeding pair of albino boas, breeding pair of moonglow boas. Male albino Burm, female normal Burm, female Mangrove snake, female white-lipped python, female Taiwanese beauty snake.

This is of course only just off the top of my head! I would need a 200,000 square foot warehouse just to house all the snakes I want. I would not mind breeding pairs of all the assorted types of uromastyx lizards and some chuckwallas too. I have also developed an interest in the Gila monster and the Mexican beaded lizards.

11. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Short list!:confused:
    You would need 200,000 square foot warehouse and a lot of money, and grow a few extra arms would also help!
    Hey you never know, the power of positive thinking is very strong, just picture this image in your mind. Good Luck