This Disappears When Logged In

Young Fan of Herp Center

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragonflies, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Dragonflies

Dragonflies Banned User

Thought some of you might find this amusing. Our 20 month old recognises the site's pages when I am on my computer. She knows there are pictures of Bernie on here, so whenever she sees a page, she starts saying "Bernie, Bernie, Bernie".

Attached Files:

2. aquarles

aquarles Elite Member

Too cute! :) All my 13 month old does it slap the computer keys... lol

3. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Very cute! :)

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

What a little sweetie, one of our future herp members!:)

5. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Too cool!!! Just wait until she is 4, then she'll know more about computers than you will! I know my son does.

6. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

LoL, very true, my cousin is only 5 and she's able to log on and navigate her way through my system in order to find her favorite game. "they grow up so fast"

Gary, That's an awesome picture.

7. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

My daughter (16 months) either wants icanhazcheesburger.com for the kitties, or a program called "baby banger"

8. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Gary, I have said this before, and I will say it again... She is so PRECIOUS!

9. Dragonflies

Dragonflies Banned User

She already does, she often changes settings on my computer, and it takes me ages to figure out what she did. Just after I took that pic, I looked at the screen and she was busy posting to a thread. Not sure what the mods would have made of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. LOL

Thanks. :)

Thanks Katie, you're a sweetie. :)

10. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

You're are very Gary. I am always willing to admit when a kid is adorable, especially when the kid is not mine!