This Disappears When Logged In

You know you're a herpeholic when...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redgirl77, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

... you or your spouse threaten divorce b/c you bring a snake home
    ... you sit in front of the pc at HerpCenter.com hitting the refresh button all day
    ... your choice of reading material goes from Fitness mag and Daily Devotionals to Reptiles, Reptiles USA and any herping books!
    ... you would rather spend a day in the zoo's reptile house or out wandering photographing any herps you may find (if you're lucky) as opposed to spending your day in your nice air conditioned home
    ... your dream that you desperately want to make a reality goes from traveling abroad to going back to school (for herpetology) :eek: back to school after 10 yrs of no school?!?!

I'm sure I'll think of more... but in the meantime... NEXT!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
  2. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

Umm what if your married to a herpaholic, seems we have a problem of neither wants to say no more.

3. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

You know you're a herpaholic when:
    .......You get a new freezer, and you are SO HAPPY because now you can finally buy frozen rats instead of going to the breeders every week.
    .......You have live things in your tupperware.
    .......You have crickets LIVING in your house...somewhere...probably under the new fridge.
    .......You have a deli cup of worms in your fridge.
    .......You know what gravid, brumate and regurge means.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

When you and other supposedly mature people use terminology like "Went Poo"
    And find yourself immersed in a discussion regarding the frequency, appearance, consistancy, and smell of the aforementioned Poo!

5. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

How about when you can spend hours looking at formentioned Poo under a microscope, and enjoy said activity

6. Gwen

Gwen Member

When most or all of your paycheck goes to the reptiles and not you!
    When your neighbors think you are growing illegal substances because of the bright UVB bulbs all going off the same exact time every signle night and being turned on all at teh exact same time every morning =P

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You know you are a herpaholic when you give up smoking so your herps aren't affected by the second hand smoke!

8. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

Now that just sick, but I can see people smoking 3 packs a day in a small apt with 3 kids then quit for the sake of one reptile. I can see it .

9. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,

I didn't say I did that! lol But that would certainly certify you as a herpaholic! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.