This Disappears When Logged In

You Know You Have Too Many Reptiles When...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wyldrose, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

Yeah especially when you could have a python.....

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

You know you have too many reptiles when you have only been in town for less than a week and yet you go into the petstore and not only do they greet you by name but they have your purchases already waiting for you at the register.

3. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

You know you have too many when your rat breeder is breeding more rats to keep up with feeding. Lol true story.

When your children know when temps and humidity is off by looking at the thermometer hygrometer.

When you figure out that the thermometer hygrometer has to be in the cage to get an accurate reading. True story. I'm starting a thread. Interesting.

4. uncertainsky

uncertainsky Elite Member

When you have a nightmare about your BRB's humidifier running out of water during shed. Then you can't sleep afterwards, so you spend the night checking every tank and every critter.

5. cassicat4

cassicat4 Subscribed User Premium Member

I changed cricket suppliers a couple months ago, but had an incident with the batch so had to go back to the original supplier to get enough to tie me over until my new order came in with my current supplier. On site of me, they said "crickets?" and I nodded, and instead of asking how many I needed, they immediately collected and handed over the exact amount I used to always order. Personally, I think this says more about their freakish memory than it does about my collection, but whatever... ;)

And this is so true - I've had way too many reptile-related nightmares, mostly centering around me taking them out of the tank, then not remembering putting them back in so I'm convinced they're lost in my room somewhere. So not to wake my diurnals, I'm hunting around each tank with a flashlight and blinding each herp to make sure all is well. And then of course you don't sleep right for the rest of the night. Stupid brain and its paranoia!

6. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Hahaha!! Good one! very true

7. uncertainsky

uncertainsky Elite Member

My fiancé showed me this today and I instantly thought of this thread.

Attached Files: