This Disappears When Logged In

You Know Own and Love a Herp When...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Midori, Jul 10, 2011.

1. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

LMAO that made me giggle

2. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

When the first thing you think when you get a new herp is that your roommate is going to be sooooo ****ed.

When the first thing your roommate says when you tell her you are at a pet store and do they need anything for their pets is " YOU BETTER NOT BE COMING HOME WITH ANOTHER ONE!" (that conversation happens every time I talk to her at a pet store.... )

3. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

When you see something you'd love to have one day, squeal and the only thing your spouse says is, "What's it going to cost me?" =P

4. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

When you realize that you cant afford the car or the herps anymore so you sell your car....(v.v)

5. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

When beetles in your oatmeal isn't a bad thing :p

6. backwoodsgecko

backwoodsgecko Elite Member

When you start getting offered unwanted herps by total strangers.

7. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

Indeed ;)

8. Iggysmommie

Iggysmommie Elite Member

When everything you own is old and falling apart but you have the newest, coolest things for your herps.

9. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

When the best conversation you have had all day is with your favorite herp.

10. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

When you'll walk up to some random guy who has a saw just to ask if he'll cut some branches in half for you.....

When you don't mind the fact that you can't take a shower because the tub is full of new plants that you are cleaning....

When you're room starts looking like **** but your lizard cages get cleaned two times a day

11. ksola

ksola Elite Member

agreed

12. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Funny, I had some guys that were regulars in the convenience store that I worked and got to chatting with now and again, one day they said they were sent out to cut up fallen trees and haul them out, so I asked if they came across any that were as thick as their upper arms, about 4ft long and had branches as thick as their forearm would they bring it to me... Sure enough not three hours later I had several to pick from LOL they have provided all of my wood needs for my cages....my boa loves her big log and the rest of the critters love their climbing branches! (of course I am careful as to the type of wood that is used and in cleaning it!)

13. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

Haha yeah I bought some bamboo one sale at craftware house that were each about 6-7 ft long and there are these guys in my apt. who are always in one of the garages building something (found out it was a massive boa terrerium ((i want to be that snake))) and asked them to cut them in half for me