This Disappears When Logged In

Yoda's new enclosure

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by chopper22980, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chopper22980

chopper22980 Elite Member

This is my iguana yoda new enclosure.Its the first one that ive built.With the humidifier inside I get awesome humidity.Yoda loves the mist,and she loves her new basking shelf.Right beside this enclosure I will be building a second one for my other iguana Grinch.The floor is already done,now that I know what i'm doing.Grinch's enclosure wont take as long.

Attached Files:

2. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Awesome good job!

3. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Looks great. Providing adequate humidity is essential for a long and healthy life.

4. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

looks like one very happy guy!

5. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

That looks great and the ig looks wonderful good luck:)

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Looks good! The one thing I would suggest is branches or more planks in a diagonal or horizontal orientation. You have a lot of open, empty space in there that the ig can't utilize.

7. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

From what I can see that looks great. (For some reason I can't pull up the larger photos, only the thumbnails.)

Just out of curiosity, what humidifier are you using? I like the size of that.

8. nicole

nicole Elite Member

that is very nice!!! Always nice to see someone who loves their iggys and puts the time and effort into them. I agree with Merlin,, a few more branches,, but excellent job. You are a wonderful iggy slave, lol

9. venus

venus Founding Member

Sweet. Great job. I be Yoda is happy.

10. chopper22980

Yes I agree,and its in the works.I'm just drawing up some plans on what to get and where to put them.Maybe this is why Yoda only wants to stay up on her basking shelf.

11. chopper22980

Here is a picture of the box it came in.Sorry so blurry my camera is acting up.I got it at wal-mart and I believed it was around 40 bucks.Its an awesome humidifier.I like the blue light thats on it.If you look it up on wal-mart it may not show it,I just tried and couldnt find it.It is on targets website though.It was worth what I paid for it.Sorry about not being able to pull up the larger photo.

12. chopper22980

Sorry I forgot to upload the photo in the last post,lol here it is.

Attached Files:

13. chopper22980

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great comments on the enclosure.It was some hard work,but well worth it in the end.Yoda is very happy with it at least she acts like it lol.Yes, I am a iguana slave lol :D.I have one more to build for my other ig and then its on to build for my bearded dragon.He is in a 55 gallon enclosure right now so I hope he will be fine for a little longer.Once again thanks for all the very nice comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.