This Disappears When Logged In

YIKES ! HOT TEMPS DRIVING MY IGGz NUTS

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by mysweetmonster, May 1, 2014.

1. I hate really posting this do to all the BAD weather back East, stay safe , when its nice here !!
    WITH that being said.... our temps here 89~90 normal is 65~70! IGGz has already done her yearly egg thing
    but politely saying is HORNEY! Loves her stuffed 2 boyfriends, digging, just being a turd! That being said NOT a sweetmonster!!
    What can I do ?? :confused:

Help plleeaseee :-&

Nat & IGGz

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Give us a complete rundown of cage conditions, temps, humidity, how your measuring, size and construction, pictures would help tons. Beyond that all I can say is to monitor the cage conditions and tough it out. Iguanas that are in season can be a royal PITA. I'm sure those here with more experience will ne along to help soon.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Nat are you saying her normal temperatures are 65-70? That's not warm enough.

4. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

Yeah Merlin is right... your iggy is most likely just showing her normal self.... with the temps you listed... the 65-70...... you are basically slowing her down and making her lethargic..... her temps need to maintain an average of 80-90..... and her humidity needs to be a 65-70 at most.......

5. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

I think the op was referring to abnormal outdoor temps, at least I hope.