This Disappears When Logged In

Yay!!!

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by 904cresteds, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 904cresteds

904cresteds Elite Member

Ok, my baby red green tree python, came to me in bad health from a problem breeder in Texas. This is the 3rd time I've gotten something from him that was in bad shape. She had shed problems (old dried shed on her face a blister on her snout dry shed all over her body wrinkles all over her) and that was when I opened the box. I was amazed how different she looked from the picture, but 2 weeks go by the blister healed, her shed is off. I keep her at 87 degree's /80% humidity at all times (babies need more humidity when they are younger)
    She ate 2 pinkies today which made me super happy :) She denied food last time, so ya >.< lol

2. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Sounds like good news :)

3. 904cresteds

904cresteds Elite Member

ty MR roach man!!! lol jk

4. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Great to hear the snake is doing better, BTW dont order from that guy again,k??
    LOL I know you probably wont. :p

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Glad to hear that the little guy is doing better and that he's eaten. Good job! :D

6. TamerOfTheBeasts

TamerOfTheBeasts New Member

So is this guy specializing in Chondros or is just a middle man? I Hate to hear about breeders that dont take care of their stock......

7. biakbuddy

biakbuddy Active Member

I have a gtp with a blister on his nose. I was wondering how you got it to heal?

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

no doubt, find a new supplier! Glad he is doing better.

9. shannond81391

shannond81391 Elite Member

In the future if you're looking for a green tree python breeder. Ultimate Arboreals
    One of my friends orders from him all the time, great beautiful healthy babies. He has such a beautiful dam, daydream and she produces top noch babies, check out the site. He also breeds emerald boas I believe
    and I'm glad to hear your little guy's doing great :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.