This Disappears When Logged In

Would this work?

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by ajvw, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Looks like someone is offering to give me a 55-gal glass tank for free. Sounds like a 55 -- about 4 ft. long, 13 in. deep and 21 in. high. I have been thinking of maybe getting either a cornsnake or a beardie. Would this container be appropriate housing for either of those? Obviously, I have a lot of education to undergo before getting an animal, but this is the first step.

Thanks!

2. venus

venus Founding Member

Awesome!! Yes it would be a good size for and adult corn or juvie to an adult beardie. :)

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That is indeed a 55 gallon! It would be appropriate for a beardie and more than enough for an adult corn.
    Hmmm why can't people just come dump free 55's on ME!:)

4. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Great find now you just have to decided between the corn and the beardie..;)

5. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Go to www.freecycle.org and see if there's a freecycle group in your area. I just posted, "wanted, 20g or larger aquarium -- does not have to hold water." I've even got someone telling me she may have a 100g for me -- don't know that I have anywhere to put it if she does...

6. venus

venus Founding Member

Or you can go to www.craigslist.com :p...same type info look up your state...there is a wanted section and a pet section that usually has good stuff :)

7. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

thats an awesome thing to get for free! :)

8. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Good deal!!!

9. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Found many great things on Craig's List!

10. sarah.s

sarah.s Member

Thats a great home for either a good sized corn or a breadie. Personally if it was me I would use it for a corn but then thats just as I am corn mad and looking for a permentant home for my little one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.