This Disappears When Logged In

Would This Be a Smart Buy?

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by categoryfour, Jan 4, 2013.

1. categoryfour

categoryfour Well-Known Member

I've got a juvenile ball python right now but want him in a forever home soon and they are asking 150 OBO on any of these i think. I'm only interested in the blue on on the bottom that has a heat pad and light already. I know its not much to go on but does that cage look suitable for a Ball?
    Thank you so much for any suggestions anyone can give:).
    3F93J63Nd5G25K65H9cbs78de4da7148f14a0 (1).jpg

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Are you sure it's not 150 for all?
    Either way its hard to say if it would be a good forever home without knowing its dimensions.
    Assuming the tank on top is a 55(most popular size and looks about right) and based of the exoterra in the pic it looks like it is 4ft wide x 1ft tall x 18-24in deep. That would be a very good size enclosure for a baby ball. And I think an adult is supposed to be in a 4x2x2?

3. justor

justor Elite Member

It looks like it would be just fine. Looks like it has 4x2' floor space which is plenty large enough for an adult ball python. Most breeders keep their adults in breeding racks which work great, and those are much smaller than that cage.

4. categoryfour

categoryfour Well-Known Member

Thank you. I wasn't sure on the dimensions but i also based it on the aquarium on top. If its $150 for all that'd be just gravy. I think i'm going to snag it up. yay:)